The ultimate dEUS DVD Bootleg

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Distribution

So this is how distribution works.
There are distributors of the CD in several countries around the world. You should contact the distributor in your country or if you don't have one contact the distributor which is near to your country.
Check the distributors list. You will have to send him 5 blank dvds and reply coupons to pay for postage so he can send you the recorded dvds back. Then you can download the covers for the dvds here on the blog.

Notice that this is a non profit project.
The only money you will spend is on a dvds and postage.

Distributor list:
copy the e-mail address and replace the [dvd] for @ otherwise it will not work

Australia
Fysh - fishmonster[dvd]hotmail.com

Austria
Christoph - dEUS[dvd]cboehm.at

Belgium
Joachim Nijs - deus[dvd]chim.be
Katy - katymastbooms[dvd]hotmail.com
Kevin - kevin.leers[dvd]skynet.be

France
Anne Sophie - ansofie_no[dvd]hotmail.com

Germany
Martin - martinbecker[dvd]netcologne.de

Greece
George Zapros – elakoumpare[dvd]hotmail.com

Holland
Kiek - nosleeprunsthisdeep[dvd]xs4all.nl

Italy
Koen - belgio78[dvd]libero.it
Palinus - palinus[dvd]aruba.it

Japan
Neli – ailen[dvd]do-z.net

UK
Paul - paul.j.wright[dvd]ntlworld.com

USA
Andrew – s3english[dvd]hotmail.com

More countries will be added soon and we will also try to set a torrent for the dvds.
For who wants to become a distributor please drop me a line:
polido[dvd]mail.telepac.pt

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI for USA - I will be the distributor for this vast, vast country but I don't have the discs... yet. I'll leave another update when I have them in hand and can begin copying them for others.

Andrew (s3english [dvd] hotmail).

5:42 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Só falta Portugal !!!

2:57 am

 
Blogger ziggy said...

voluntários??

2:22 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Spain and I'd like to get the dvds, how could I do it?

Moreover, I'd like to reccomend the possibility of the files being distributed through filefront, or websites like that.

thanks a lot for the effort.

1:55 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to distribute in spain carles? there is no one yet.
The files for the dvds are big. We are talkinga about 4gb for each record and there are 5 of those. So, do you think that that is duable.

2:13 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update for USA - I do have (most of) the discs and am (almost) ready to distribute for USA. I'm trying to resolve one lingering technical issue which may delay things here by several weeks. Anyway, feel free to contact me any time to inquire about US distrib.

Andrew (s3english [dvd] hotmail).

3:29 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My DVD burner will have a bit of a rest whilst I go on holiday between 8th & 24th Jan. UK distribution will be on hold in this period so don't panic when I don't respond to emails during this time. Normal frantic service will resume thereafter. Cheers
Paul

12:28 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Então e distribuidores tugas ?

11:04 pm

 
Blogger ziggy said...

está já um na calha. Mas ainda vão ter de esperar um pouco. Se mais alguém quiser avançar estão à vontade...

9:53 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if I mentioned it. Have all 5 working discs. USA distribution is on for those who are interested. If I sent you 4 out of 5 working discs before, let me know and I can send you the 5th.

5:38 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. please help me! Where can I get the DVD-Compilation in Germany.. Unfortunately the german distrubuter never answered my e-mails..

Please help! I would pay for it..

Martin

3:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home